mercoledì 11 agosto 2010
AAAS - 10 ADVANCED ATMOSPHERIC AEROSOL SYMPOSIUM: Palazzo dei Congressi, 20 - 24 Settembre 2010 Piazza Adua, 1, Firenze
As in the past event, the principal aim of the Symposium is to involve technicians, scientists, public administrators, associations and institutions in a debate on the role of aerosols in atmospheric pollution, the actions which should be adopted and the limitations proposed by the actual regulations.
Although more than two decades have been dedicated to these subjects in an extremely abundant literature and in several meetings, the distance of the clear understandings and the little appreciations of the proposed actions seem vanify any optimistic forecast for the next future. Therefore the Italian Association of Chemical Engineering (AIDIC) sponsored by the major Industries, Universities and Institutions invite all the specialists to a three days conference where the above theme will be put under discussion from all the possible different perspectives.
The Symposium topics will mainly deal with the following aspects:
- Fundamental Aerosol Chemistry & Physics
- Anthropogenic and Natural Aerosol
- PMx and Urban Aerosol
- Combustion and Materials Processing
- Instrumentation & Control Technology
- Remote Sensing and Satellite Aerosol Observations
- Aerosol Modeling
- Legislation & Health Related Aerosols
- Ultrafine and nanoparticles aerosol
- Anthropogenic and natural emission sources
- Biological effects of PMx and nanoparticles